Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beef Roast

This is a recipe that I got from Meg, and added a few variations. This is a great recipe to use on certain types of roasts that can use that extra flavor, such as venison. This was an elk roast that I used this recipe for, which helped take away that "gamey" taste. Its quite delicious. In fact, Meg and I both did the same dinner tonight with this recipe.
Beef Roast
4-5 pound roast
2 cans Beef Broth
1 packet Au Jus
1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing
1 packet Lipton Onion Soup (I'll sometimes half it)
-Slow cook for 8 hours, and enjoy!
submitted by Jamie

2 comments:

A spoonful of sugar said...

This sounds so good. I Can't wait to try it. Just not Elk. I can't stand elk.

Wendy Wells said...

I love that you guys are doing this. I'm always in the mode of finding new recipes. I'll send you some of mine that are dang easy and yummy!