Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kylie's CREAMY Alfredo

I started with a recipe that I found when I was first married. Then over the last 3 years I have made so many adjustments and changes it has become my own recipe that makes Brandon's mouth water when I tell him it's whats for dinner... one of our favorites!
  • 6 Tbsp. butter
  • 4 Tbsp. flour
  • 1 Pint (2 cups) whipped cream
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1tsp. garlic salt
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
  • parsley
Melt butter in sauce pan. Add flour to make a nice paste. Then add milk and whipped cream cook over medium heat till thickened. Stirring continually. Add garlic salt and salt and pepper (don't be afraid of all the salt). Cook for 1 more minuet, remove from heat, and add Parmesan cheese and parsley.

Use this for pizza sauce or pour it over some noodles, either way it's a great Alfredo!

No comments: