Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes

I found this on The Food Network, Sandra Lee's recipe. I read the comments and found that it worked for some and not for others, people listed some idea to fix it. So, like most recipes I use, I had a lot of fun experimenting and I think the end result was AWESOME! I thought it was very festive.

You will need:
  • 1 Cup Bisquick
  • 1 Cup milk
  • 1 egg (beaten)
  • 1/3 Cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 Tbsp. sugar (I put this in to make them sweeter but they would work great with out too)
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (I used nutmeg because I like the combination more)
  • * Chocolate Chips- optional

In a medium bowl whisk together all ingredients until BLENDED. Don't over mix the batter should be lumpy. Heat your griddle on 350 or med-high heat. Pour 2 Tbsp. of batter onto griddle and cook about to min. on each side or until the edges are bubbling. Serve and enjoy!

Jamie had the smart idea to freeze her pancakes. I put wax paper in between each one. Cant wait to see if they are just as good later!?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kayson loves pancakes and let's be honest...I don't have all the energy every morning to make breakfast. So I freeze them too and you can barely tell the difference! It makes breakfast so convenient.